Friday, April 25, 2014

Can't Wait for Dewey's Read-a-Thon



So I've been making preparations all week and even had some help picked out some short reads. I have a list of nine books that I plan on attempting to read. I'm only participating in I hope 8-10 hours. Just don't think I can do it to the extent that I used to. So much is going on with preparing for my cruise in twenty days and planning my summer health plan to lose weight. 

So my list of about nine books are as follows:


A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (kindle) 108 p.
The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket 188p. (kindle)
Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer Holm 191 p.
Treasure at the Heart of the Tanglewood by Meredith Ann Pierce 241 p.
The Star Attraction by Alison Sweeney 259 p. (kindle) Current read
The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld 261 p. (kindle)
Tender at the Bone Ruth Reichl 282 p.
Homer’s Odyssey by Gwen Cooper 299 p.
The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna Van Praag 304 p.  (kindle)

I hope to finish at least two and will follow some of the blogging suggestions that I found on the Dewey site. Since I'm not so good at this. Good luck everyone! I'll be tweeting a lot too!



No comments:

Post a Comment