Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 0 - Kick off Meme

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I'm reading from Wynnewood Pa. But can't start until after 1pm because I'm working this morning.

Which book in your stacks are you most looking forward to?

I'm reading Alison Sweeney's first fiction book, The Star Attraction. I'm very excited to see what happens in it and if I love it. 

Which snack are you most looking forward to? 

Since I'm seriously watching what I eat in preparation for my cruise in 19 days I'll mostly be eating fruits and veggies. Mostly power foods. I did buy one bag of pretzels and sandwich cookies but I'm trying to keep them to a minimum. 

Tell us a little something about yourself. 

I love to be crafty but lately I haven't had time for it. I took one cake decorating class at Joann's last fall and loved it! I also love to garden, too.

 If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Lately I haven't been sleeping well so I'm only doing about 8-10 hours of the readathon. I'm also working this morning and won't be able to do the first few hours, 😿. 








No comments:

Post a Comment