Well, I was very disappointed with my reading in 2012 since I didn't attain my goals like I usually do. As a result of this, I'm unchallenging myself. 2013 will be a year more simplified by only setting an overall goal of 30 books. It was much harder to participate because I usually enjoy doing these challenges with my best reading friend and since she moved out of the area I didn't have anyone to motivate me on to continue. Anyhow, for the two years I participated in these challenges I had a lot of fun. I just need to find new things to get me motivated and focus more on my social life and to meet Mr. Right!
2012 Pages Read Challenge
Goal: 14,000 pages
YTD: 7,322 pages = 52% of goal completed!
January: 1,846 pages.
1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 404 pages
2. Beastly by Alex Flinn 300 pages
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 390 pages
4. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater 362 pages
5. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater 390 pages
February: 164 pages.
6. The Woman In Black by Susan Hill 164 pages
March: 208 pages.
7. The Vow: The True Events that Inspired the Movie by Kim Carpenter,Krickitt Carpenter,Dana Wilkerson 208 pages
April: 419 pages.
8. Bewitching by Alex Flinn 336 pages
9. The Grimm Curse by Stephen Carpenter 83 pages
May: 0 pages.
June: 696 pages.
10. Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson 387 pages
11. Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) by L.M. Montgomery 309 pages
July 707 pages.
12. Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables, #2) by L.M. Montgomery 276 pages
13. Night by Elie Wiesel 144 pages
14. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 287 pages
August 0 pages.
September 0 pages.
October 1,612 pages.
15. The Awakening and the Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith 500 pages
16. The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith 520 pages
17. Nightfall (Vampire Diaries: The Return Series #1) by L.J. Smith 592 pages
November 1,103 pages.
18. Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #2) by L.J. Smith 612 pages
19. Love, Loss, and What I Wore by Ilene Beckerman 164 pages
20. Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison 327 pages
December 567 pages.
21. Midnight (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #3) by L.J. Smith 567 pages