Sunday, April 11, 2010

One down and another to go.

So I finished my first read and am on to Fantastic Mr. Fox since it is short. Really learned that I'm not too thrilled with audio cds. It's more fun to read the actually book. Anyway, growing very tired so I may not get too far with this one. I'm going to try though. I hope everyone else is doing better than I am. I'm very annoyed that I haven't gotten farther but I haven't been too good at sitting still to actually finish a book quickly. Trying because the concept is fun and I love Dewey! Read the book and loved it!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to read for so many hours and to stay awake so you have done really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it sometimes feels like a number game, but you're doing great. At this hour, you have to read something you enjoy. Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A story is a special thing
    The ones that I have read
    They do not stay inside the books
    They stay inside my head.
    (author unknown)

    I think it looks like you're having a great read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job on the Read-a-Thon! Way to go! I'll be looking forward to reading with you on October. Keep on rocking and reading, read-a-thoner! It's been lots of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete